Sunday, December 19, 2010

Celestia wallpaper script

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the lack of updates and new posts. I've been really busy in real life and can not play as much as I would have liked.

But I have some new stuff for you, although they are small things, I'm pretty sure you like them.

First, I had a glance at the wallpaper section, and in the Celestia wallpaper there is Celestian script. (under the word 'Celestia')
Translation: "Beneath the waves the stars still shine"
This obviously makes sense now, Star is a new secondary school and the whole of Celestia is under the waves/water. What I was wondering about is when this wallpaper was published, maybe the hint was there all the time ;)

Next i was walking around Celestia base camp and found a new friend:

Meet Mr Pump...

Or is it 'MB Pump CO.' - Marleybone Pump Cooperation? (just wild guesses here, please let your voice be heard in the comments)

As you can see, not much new. But even little things mean something to me. In short: I'm glad to see so many fine details around the spiral. I hope you do too! :)

Take Care,
Wolf Tamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment